Implant Retained Denture
For a cost-effective way of replacing many missing teeth, dentures can be held securely in place with implants, providing a great improvement from traditional removable dentures.
- No need for denture adhesives, pastes, sticky gum or powders.
- Implants help to maintain your facial structures by preserving the remaining bone in your jaws.
- Minimises wrinkles around the mouth by restoring lost lip-support
- Markedly improves your ability to chew – you can eat whatever you want and enjoy your food again.
- Secure and comfortable – no more embarrassing moments caused by loose dentures!
A lower denture may only need two conventional implants to give a completely life-changing transformation to your ability to chew foods, and smile with confidence.