Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you want to improve the colour, shape or length of your teeth? Would you like to change the appearance of your gums or lips to give your smile a more appealing look? Our expert cosmetic dentists can address these concerns and are passionate about creating your perfect smile.
A smile makeover involves one or more dental rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Whatever the reason for your dissatisfaction there are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern dental techniques.
A smile makeover to one person could mean something completely different to another and it is a very individual choice. For example some people want the perfectly white “Hollywoodsmile makeover” or “celebrity smile” with pearly white porcelain veneers. Other people may just want a simple improvement such as the replacement of silver amalgam fillings with tooth coloured composite fillings and whitening . Whatever the reason for your dissatisfaction with your smile there are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern dental techniques.
How we can improve your smile:
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with invisalign invisible braces or conventional orthodontics. For a faster solution they can also be covered with porcelain veneers, often referred to as “instant orthodontics”.
- Chipped, broken teeth can be repaired – the treatment available will depend on the extent of damage but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced – gaps between your teeth can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Often a smile makeover can involve the replacement of existing restorations or gaps between teeth. Solutions include dental Implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved instantly with porcelain veneers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them.
- If you have a gummy smile, this can easily be remedied by surgical or laser gum contouring.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth or if you have badly stained teeth they can be treated with prophyflex cleaning (this is where air, water and natural particles (natrium bicarbonate) are projected at high pressure onto the tooths’ surface. It is safe, quick and painless) or professional tooth whitening
It is important to achieve harmonization between teeth, lips, gums and face. Good smile design takes all these factors into consideration.
Call 01962 852737 to arrange a consultation to discuss how we as a smile makeover dental clinic, can improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry.