The Wand painless injection system was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. As much of a revolution as an evolution, this computer controlled anaesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since its invention more than 150 years ago.
With The Wand, dentists can bring one of dentistry’s last remaining antiquated designs into the 21st century.
When it comes to going to the dentist you might not look forward to that appointment. However The Wand makes the visit easier and more comfortable for you and your family.
How does it work?
- The Wand uses a small hand piece that looks like a pen.
- The Wand gives a supply of anaesthetic in a slow comfortable manner.
- The Wand uses a unique new technology, which is unlike any other.
- The Wand works at a low pressure and a slow rate that gives an improved anaesthesia.
- The Wand works more effectively, resulting in a more pleasant experience
You might not even know you’ve had an injection – most patients say “When are you going to do it?”