Dental Implants – the next best thing to natural teeth.
Dental implants are permanent replacements for failing or missing tooth roots. They are titanium supports for replacement teeth, such as crowns, bridges and dentures. They enable the restoration of a natural smile, improving patient comfort and confidence. For many dental problems, both functional and aesthetic, implant treatment is increasingly the patient’s preferred option.
- Look, feel and function the same as natural teeth
- Confidence of a completely natural smile
- Ability to eat, talk and laugh normally
- Facial profile and gum vitality are maintained
- No loose or uncomfortable dentures
- No need to damage the adjacent teeth, such as with conventional bridgework
- Continued use (loading) of the supporting bone reduces shrinkage caused by biological resorption.
- Restorations secured with implants are as firm as natural teeth
- With appropriate care, dental implants can last a lifetime
- Cost-effective in the long term compared with other types of restoration
- Very high treatment success rates
Mark Aston and Nick Ross are the implantologists at City Bridge Dental and both have extensive advanced training in prosthetic and implant dentistry. In addition to attending courses and conferences across the world, they have completed a 2-year full-time Masters Degree in Implantology at Guy’s Hospital with world-renowned implant treatment experts. They train and mentor dentists wishing to gain experience in Implantology and are active members of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO) and Association of Dental Implantology (ADI). Nick and Mark work with a specialist team of dentists at City Bridge and this enables them to provide outstanding care. They can focus on all treatment options which gives patients a fully holistic approach to dental care. We are very proud of this approach to treatment as all options can be considered under one roof.
Using our advanced microsurgical techniques, we often help patients who have been told that implant treatment is not possible.
For the most complex cases Mark and Nick work together to provide optimal skill, care and knowledge.
Whilst there are many dentists in the UK that perform implantology, there are few with the level of training and experience that Nick and Mark have achieved.
If you are considering dental implants in Winchester, Southampton or Hampshire area please use the contact us page to find out more or book online for a consultation.
You can also find us listed under Winchester Dental Implants on dentists4implants.com.
Check out our factsheet on Dental Implants.